Tuesday 29 April 2008

Ghost Hound - Episode 20

It's been a while since I last caught up with Ghost Hound, but as we reach those all-important final few episodes the trickle of information that has accompanied much of the series has become something of a flood.

The revelations come thick and fast in episode twenty, as the various oddities which link Miyako, the Ogami workship circle and Nippon Bio Tech all begin to come together. There's still a lot of the puzzles left to be unwrapped in the last couple of episodes, but at last things are starting to make sense, and the series is certainly all the better for it.

There isn't really a great deal to say beyond that - This episode sets up the finale of Ghost Hound solidly enough, and given its slow pace up until these later episodes I still feel that this series will live and die on the quality of its ending.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To warn you a bit: the ending felt a bit rushed to me but was otherwise satisfying and adequately finished it all off. I'll leave it there for now for fear of spoilers and let you see it through to the end for yourself - it's been one of my recent favourites too so I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!