Tuesday 9 June 2009

Hetalia Axis Powers - Episode 20

Episode twenty of Hetalia: Azis Powers begins with Germany trying to teach Italy how to throw a grenade. Errr.... good luck with that plan...


From here we see England springing up with some fantastic inventions to make boiled egg eating and beer drinking better than ever before (because we're good at that kind of stuff, y'know), before finally embarking on the second part of the "America's Storage Cleaning" storage, which was strangely subdued and emotional by Hetali standards. Still, I guess making jokes about the Revolutionary War is kind of hard.

Despite that segment being a little predictable, I did get a kick out of Germany and England's exploits, so I guess that pretty much makes up for it in the grand scheme of things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

after reading some of your older reviews on hetalia, it's interesting to see how your opinion of it has changed :) From foe to fan I guess.

Anonymous said...

I've always loved Hetalia Axis Power, It was wonderfully random and made me laugh no matter how many times I watched it.

Go Hetalia!