Actually, before I do that - Vote for Hanners' Anime 'Blog, you know you want to!
Now, if you're still unsure as to why you should vote for this 'blog and not Baka-Raptor, allow me to enlighten you...
- Baka-Raptor is a dinosaur, and as the latest batshit-insane research from Intelligent Design proponents will tell you, dinosaurs lived alongside humans. Not so cool now, are they?
- In fact, as The Flinstones will tell you, dinosaurs were used as cars by humans. Vinyl record players too. So, we can now agree that dinosaurs are in no way cool or awesome.
- Baka-Raptor's site was initially supposed to be called Baker-Raptor, but a typing error when registering the URL left it in its current state. I mean come on, Baker Raptor? What kind of a stupid name is that?
- This also meant that Baka-Raptor's pimp hat was actually going to be a chef's hat. A dinosaur. With a chef's hat. I rest my case.
- Baker Raptor's original intent was to be an online children's book about a friendly dinosaur who cooks cakes and biscuits for children and Asuza from K-ON!. Yawn....
- In the last round, I defeated ghostlightning. A ghost. Made of mother-fucking lightning. If that isn't more impressive than a dinosaur, I don't know what is.
- In his April 21st post, Baka-Raptor posits that "real men have sideburns". Dinosaurs cannot have sideburns. As admissions of defeat go, I'd say that's pretty comprehensive.
- There aren't any dinosaurs in Hidamari Sketch. Apart from that episode where there kind of is, but it's only Miyako's imagination so it doesn't count.
- There is kind of a dinosaur in K-ON!. Because turtles do count, and it isn't in anybody's imagination.
- PRINT "BAKA-RAPTOR SUCKS"
- GOTO 10