Friday 13 November 2009

Hetalia Axis Powers - Episode 42

Episode forty-two of Hetalia Axis Powers introduces us for the first time to Russia's two sisters - Ukraine and Belarus. And rather a disturbing turn of events it is too...

For starters, Ukraine looks suspiciously like Russia in drag with huge breasts (complete with comedy sound effects every time they move), while even Belarus looks a little too Russia-esque for my liking even before proving to be a rather unhinged individual in her own right who obsesses over being together with Russia.


Of course, ultimately this all turns into a very brief history lesson on these two countries which feels oddly educational even for this series, although I fear that any pertinent information will have been swept clean out of my head by the nightmarish vision of Russia with big, audibly bouncing breasts....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My..
that last statement killed me XD
thank you so much for instilling that image into my brain...