Monday 17 May 2010

UK Anime TV - Episode 4

I'm not really sure why I haven't mentioned it here before, but as well as 'blogging here and writing for UK Anime, I also compile a section for the aforementioned web site's "UKA TV" effort, a monthly mix of news, reviews and relevant gaming stuff for which I contribute the "First Look" section, discussing some of the new streaming anime available within the UK each month.

Today sees the release of episode four, which discusses everything from censorship of Code Geass R2 in the UK onwards, while from 03:11 onwards in the video you'll find my effort, where I talk about HEROMAN, Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou and Hetalia: Axis Powers. Check it out and see what you think via the embedded video below!


If you enjoyed that, you can also take a look at episode three of UKA TV, where I talk about Baka and Test: Summon The Beasts and Dance in the Vampire Bund, while the episode as a whole reviews Evangelion 1.11 and the like.


I would link to episode two here as well, when I covered Sora no Woto and Durarara!!, but the audio quality is horrible (it was my first attempt at doing this and I didn't have a decent microphone) so I think I'll spare you.

2 comments:

Kexiu said...

Did you catch a cold when you narrated for Hetalia:Axis Powers? You sounded really nasal.
And the Witch Hunter Robin section was quite spoiler-ish.
Your vocabulary is so extended making it difficult for me to clarify your views.
Other than that, it was awesome.

Great Video editing skills too, I'm impressed.

Hanners said...

I can't claim responsibility for the video editing, or any of the other segments apart from the First Look part (Witch Hunter Robin included) - That's all handled by other people on the site.

I actually recorded all three segments within the first look part at the same time - I think it's just the way the volume was levelled out for the Hetalia part that makes me sound a little different.