Monday 23 May 2011

2,000, not out...

It's come along a little faster than I anticipated (thanks to some OVA episodes and Moshidora mostly), but here I am already at 'blog entry number 2,000.

It doesn't seem like over three years ago when I started this 'blog on a whim back in early 2008, and I certainly wasn't sure it would last the course but here I am, still enjoying dumping my thoughts on every new episode I watch as and when I watch it.  It's certainly been an interesting few years, and it's allowed me to meet and get to know some great people over the past year in particular when combined with the joys/obsessions of Twitter.

I'm not even sure how many shows I've covered in their entirety on this 'blog any more, so let's just leave it at "a lot" and continue this brief celebration with some tea, cake and an obligatory Madoka Magica image...


Needless to say, this is the point where I get to gush about how I wouldn't still be here if it weren't for those of you reading this - although I suspect I actually would still be here, this being little more than a vanity project anyway.  Regardless, I'm thrilled that people do read and enjoy this 'blog, so thanks to all of you for your support, comments, lurking and input over these 2,000 posts so far.  Anyone want to make a bet on when I'll reach 5,000?

No comments: