Friday 21 January 2011

Hanners' Anime 'Blog is three years old today!

I can't quite believe it myself, and it certainly doesn't feel like that long, but today marks the third birthday of Hanners' Anime 'Blog!

There isn't really a lot to say beyond that, except that it's been a fun few years filled with great anime, not-so great anime and Endless Eight, which is perhaps still the defining experience of my anime 'blogging "career" thus far as simple episodic 'blogging somehow turned into a kind of group therapy for all those suffering at the time.

Anyhow, three years in I have no intention of going anywhere, and with 1,800 posts to this site's name at the time of writing I think it goes without saying that I don't intend on slowing up my posting habits at all either (even if winter 2011 is a bit of a slow season for me).

So, I hope all of you reading this will be sticking around for the next couple of thousand posts, and thanks to everyone who has ever read, commented or rolled their eyes in despair at the site - here's to an entertaining fourth year of anime 'blogging!

No comments: