Monday 21 January 2008

This was inevitable I suppose

Since entering 2008, I've found myself watching more and more new anime, and seeing as all the cool kids have 'Blogs these days dedicated to the latest material coming out of Japan, I had a sudden urge to follow suit.

I really have no idea how often I'll update this, so it's very much an experiment at present, so I'll just have to see how things go. This certainly won't be a visually beautiful, screen grab laden experience most likely, just a simple spot for splashing my thoughts on whatever shows I'm watching around so that everybody (or more likely nobody) will read them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, cool kid, looks like someone reads your stuff. I came upon your site by the simple expedient of listing the anime series I was following - and there you were!

Enjoy the style, enjoy the perspective, and especially enjoy the anime you've selected. I've read that this season is a weak one, but that doesn't gibe with the quality of the series you discuss.

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I just discovered this blog yesturday, but I fell in love with it. Not only do you follow the series I like, but I also agree with you on many things.

It's a pity that people don't know about this blog, because it is a very good one. Keep up the good work!